Lamb of God Documentary Submission
During their 2012 world tour, Lamb of God, in connection with Epic Records and 9.14 Pictures, will be shooting a feature film documenting fans and their personal stories of how they use Lamb of God's music to cope with their everyday lives. We will be looking for one individual in each location. To participate, using the form below, please submit a video and a written letter of 2,000 characters or less describing your life and how the band’s music has impacted you. Participants must also meet the following requirements.
- The person selected will be involved with the full day of Lamb of God activities the day of the show.
- Video submissions telling us your story should be kept to under 3 minutes.
- You MUST plan to be in town when Lamb of God visits your area.
- You MUST be willing to allow Lamb of God band and film crew full access to your lives (home, career, family, friends, etc.) at the time of filming.
- Entries must be English speaking only.