Latest News

LAMB OF GOD ANNOUNCE WEEK OF ...

To celebrate the January 24th release of RESOLUTION, Lamb of God will be holding in store signings in New Jersey, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, and Toronto. The in stores will last 90 minutes and will be on a first come first served basis. Locations and times of the in stores are:

Monday, 1/23 @ 7 PM
Vintage Vinyl
Corner of Route 1 North and Ford Ave
Fords, NJ
www.vvinyl.com
Pre-order the album at www.vvinyl.com before 1/16 or in person at the store to get a wristband that gains access to the signing on 1/23.

Tuesday, 1/24 @ 3 PM
Best Buy Union Square (NYC)
52 E. 14th Street
NYC
Starting at midnight on Tuesday, 1/24, be one of the first 300 fans to buy RESOLUTION at the Best Buy Union Square location only and you will receive a wristband which gains access to the signing.

Wednesday, 1/25 @ 5 PM
Newbury Comics Harvard Square
36 JFK Street
Cambridge, MA

Thursday, 1/26 @ 5 PM
FYE
100 South Broad Street
Philadelphia
215.496.8338
Starting 1/24, purchase RESOLUTION at any FYE store, then bring your album and receipt to FYE on South Broad Street on 1/26 to secure a wristband that gains access to the signing.  Wristbands are limited to the first 200 fans.  More fans may be allowed through the line if time allows.

FRIDAY , 1/27  @ 3 PM
HMV Queen Street
272-274 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON
M5V 1Z9
(416) 595-2828

Lamb of God

In addition, Lamb of God is pleased to announce today's launch of its new webstore in partnership with Sony Music. The store launches with multiple new products created for the RESOLUTION album cycle. Over the coming months, the store will also add a line of heritage merchandise including t-shirts, hoodies, and other products from across the band's touring history. Visit the new store here: www.myplaydirect.com/lamb-of-god

Comments for this News article

by ZION1122 December 1, 2013 - 01:01

These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
<a href="http://fastbulkurlopener.blogspot.com">url opner</a>

by RONAN1122 November 19, 2013 - 11:35

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
<a href="http://www.giftbuyz.com/">gifts for her</a>

by ZION1122 November 16, 2013 - 02:15

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. <a href="http://www.blackzonestudio.com/">Read More</a>

by ROBERT1122 September 24, 2013 - 08:12

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
<a href="http://www.magicseosolution.com">less obls</a>

by CHUCK2685 January 15, 2012 - 18:19

goin from syracuse to philadelphia and i get a chance to meet them its gonna be a good day! \m/

by ARMYMAN January 13, 2012 - 15:17

I feel for you bro. I hope you entered the Jan contest for a chance to meet the band. Well gang I traveled my 5 hours to toronto Saturday morning to get my 3 cds( one is a deluxe edition ), and my 3 Official hmv access passes for the signing at the store. Left at 9, back at 9 the same night. I also bought 2 cds and a hoddie from the presale. show. Now all thats left is for my bro and I to take Friday off for this great weekend.This is what this band means to me and my bro.\m/ By the way, my friend and I sold our souls for 125.00 each ticket. The new webstore merch looks awesome.

by DLUBECK January 13, 2012 - 12:53

I really wish They would have made this announcement before all the shows sold out. I paid 70$ for a ticket after they all sold out and am traveling about 12 hrs to see the show in Washington DC and now there isnt a corresponding album signing. BUMMER.