Latest News

LAMB OF GOD Announces Fall U.S. Tour

After a successful reunion with singer Randy Blythe at the two Knotfest shows in mid-August, LAMB OF GOD is pleased to announce a 38-date fall U.S tour starting October 30th in Phoenix, Arizona. Joining LAMB OF GOD as direct support for the entire tour is In Flames. Hatebreed will be joining the package from October 30th until November 19th at which point HELLYEAH will replace them for the remainder of the shows. British band Sylosis will open all dates. Due to Randy Blythe’s continuing legal situation, the band will not be able to perform in Canada on this tour but look forward to doing an entire Canadian run in the near future.

The tour will be the first U.S tour in support of the band’s CD, Resolution, which debuted at #3 upon its release in January, and will be the last tour dates of 2012. Tickets for the tour will begin to go on sale the weekend of September 21st.

Below are the dates for the tour:

Tue/Oct-30 Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theater
Sun/Nov-25 Boston, MA @ House of Blues
Mon/Nov-26 Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theater
Tue/Nov-27 Pittsburgh, PA@ Stage AE
Wed/Nov-28 Richmond, VA @ The National
Fri/Nov-30 Chicago, IL @ Congress Ballroom
Sat/Dec-01 Detroit, MI @ Fillmore Detroit
Sun/Dec-02 Columbus, OH @ LC Pavilion (no HELLYEAH)
Mon/Dec-03 Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
Tue/Dec-04 Des Moines, IA @ Val Air Ballroom
Thu/Dec-06 Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center
Fri/Dec-07 Dallas, TX @ Palladium Ballroom
Sat/Dec-08 Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theater
Mon/Dec-10 Denver, CO @ Fillmore
Tue/Dec-11 Farmington, NM @ McGhee Park
Thu/Dec-13 San Francisco, CA @ Warfield
Fri/Dec-14 Medford, OR @ Medford Armory
Sat/Dec-15 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
Sun/Dec-16 Seattle, WA @ Showbox SODO

Comments for this News article

by SHAHBAZ123 December 24, 2013 - 10:01

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work and please tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject <a href="http://www.trubodywellness.com/wholesale-yacon-root-1000-mg-per-serving-organic-capsules/">Yacon Root (Capsule) suppliers</a>

by SHAHBAZ123 December 24, 2013 - 05:20

We all had been good to go to discover a person with the Midland within KC. Whether it's genuine, you're arriving at The particular Uptown, all of us cannot hold out!!!! We've been waiting around for a while to discover a person fellas. Just how can all of us acquire seats within December.? Exactly why you are not outlined to be generally there? Simply just wondering. I would like ground immediately! <a href="http://www.trubodywellness.com/Wholesale-Garcinia-cambogia/">Garcinia Cambogia Extract</a>

by RONAN1122 November 27, 2013 - 06:59

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
<a href="http://fastbulkurlopener.blogspot.com">over here</a>

by ZANE1122 November 10, 2013 - 07:13

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
<a href="http://thetextyourexbackreview.net">text your ex back reviews</a>

by ZION1122 September 8, 2013 - 03:50

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.
<a href="http://www.buyyoutubviews.com">buy youtube views</a>

by EXTREME METAL 1994 November 3, 2012 - 11:15

I'm seeing them live on December 6th

by EXTREME METAL 1994 November 2, 2012 - 13:06

Im going to the show on December 6th

by EXTREME METAL 1994 November 2, 2012 - 12:07

I'm going to the show in Houston on December 6th!!!!!!

by DRAGGON82 November 1, 2012 - 10:06

I had tickets,to go see you,guys on,november 23 @ the oakdale theatre however my stupid bosses all 3 of,them wont let me go something about it being the day after black friday so now im out $166 and I really dont think its fair I gave them 2 months advance notice and they still wont let me gonot,too mention they threatned to fire me if I called out or came in late that night which again I dont find fair at all I was wondering I know its a long shot and you probably ever read this but maybe you,could help me come up with a solution to this problem I dont wanna give them away but am prepared to

by ICIEVENTS October 4, 2012 - 04:33

good day we are batteling to get hold of your booking agent so we can discuss bringing you to South Africa for Woodstock SA music and arts festival 2013 in April 2013 , my contact no's in South Africa is +2781 358 4674 or +27 81773 1042 regards Leon Munro
Invisible Challenge Investments cc . Reg :2011/071993/23
I.C.I Modelling ,Casting ,Film Production and Events Agency
BBM : 26A02D64
Whatts App : 0817731042
Cell : 081 358 4674 or 081 773 1042
Woodstock SA Partner
<a href="http://www.woodstocksa.com" title="www.woodstocksa.com">www.woodstocksa.com</a>
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/leon.munro.3" title="https://www.facebook.com/leon.munro.3">https://www.facebook.com/leon.munro.3</a>

by LIRAHANDRO October 3, 2012 - 17:04

I'm gonna travel all the way from brazil and see you guys in New York City. It's gonna be my best experience in life. Thank metal gods I got this. See you guys in Roseland Hellroom!

by AVGZOMBIE September 30, 2012 - 13:32

No better place than Vegas to come get stomped in the pit and in the casinos!

by ELCHUBBO September 27, 2012 - 02:46

SO LOG can't make it to TORONTO because of the legal quagmire! Guess that means I'm making the trek up. Tickets booked, cheap ass $40 hotel booked! $2!!!!! Round trip bus booked (yeah 2 dollars...MEGA BUS RULES!)....IF LOG can't make it to CANADA, then I will bring CANADA to LOG!

Can't think of a better way to ring in my 30th birthday week with my SECOND LOG show this year!

See ya'll fuckers in the PIT!!!

by PACIFICMETAL September 25, 2012 - 04:01

As soon as I hear that LOG was coming to Spokane,WA I knew that I was gonna be there..Then I found out that it was a week before XMAS and I thanked the Metal-Gods..What a show this will be..I'm so thankful for this opportunity to see the greatest American Metal Band out there today..See you in Spokane!!

by TINHEAD71 September 22, 2012 - 16:14

i just wanted too thank all of you guys for doing the show in naigara falls now i dont have too do road trip too pa or mich

by HEAD13 September 19, 2012 - 11:23

i wish i could come:(

by JCCSXC September 18, 2012 - 00:07

Las Vegas!! Can't wait for this show.

by KOOR September 13, 2012 - 00:05

You've got to come to Montreal, you've been replaced by In Flames at the Heavy MTL wich wasn't near LOG!!!!

I know you can't we'll be waiting!

by LATEXXNIGHTLISA September 12, 2012 - 10:31

Hell yeah! 2 tour dates near my house! Can't wait to see you guys in RICHMOND MOTHER FUCKING VIRGINIA!

by HUTSELL317 September 11, 2012 - 03:55

Hell yeah!
You guys STOLE THE SHOW from slipknot in somerset, and it was a downpour during half the set.
God damn was that a great show!

Cant wait till the Myth gets torn up again. That place barely moves most the time

by BRITNI111 September 8, 2012 - 22:50

See you guys in boston...to bad the cruise is cancelled would have loved to go on that

by HAILMETAL11 September 8, 2012 - 15:51

Where is the la show !!!!!

by BROOKLYNMETAL September 8, 2012 - 03:24

Saw them this past February at Irving Plaza in NY It was amazing. I had tickets to the August show with Dethklok, then it was canceled. I cant wait to see you guys again. When do the NY tickets go on sale?

by LOGFAN4LIFE702 September 6, 2012 - 20:30

Finally!!!! Been a LOG fan since Burn the Priest and every album you guys have put out and Resolution hasn't disappointed at all! It's great to see Randy free and getting back on the road so fast. Thanks for coming thru vegas so early on the tour and with a great line up! Keep playing Undertow this year and throw more songs from Resolution. Visitasions would be amazing but the cherry on top would be hearing King Me live!!!! See you in November!!!

by G-BUZZ September 6, 2012 - 19:56

I cannot imagine Lamb Of God at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia. My crew and I will be in attendance gleefully!

by JREINE3229 September 6, 2012 - 10:17

What happened to coming to New Orleans?! Sad(
It's K-I-L-L-I-N-G me!! I need some LOG in my life
<3 Jess

by EDA September 6, 2012 - 04:18

hopefully soon!!

by EDA September 6, 2012 - 04:18

Vancouver would like to make some fucking noise too..

by KEEVIN September 6, 2012 - 02:47

LAMB OF FUKIN GOD ,,,,,,CALGARY ,ALBERTA HOPEFULLY SOON

by KEEVIN September 6, 2012 - 02:45

datz fukin kool glad ur bak randy come 2 calgary soon man CALGARY NEEDZ SUM FUKIN LAMB

by DARTHCOW September 6, 2012 - 01:04

Is it Dec 4th yet! Des Moines and Iowa Loves Lamb Of GOD!!!! and I love you guys too! Cheers and all the best to you guys! Getcha Pull and Keep it Metal! \,,/ ^. ^ \,,/

by FORUM02RT September 5, 2012 - 23:05

FUCK YEAH LETS LIGHT THIS PLACE ON FIRE!! MASSHOLECHUSETTS

by MURPHYCATCH22 September 5, 2012 - 22:11

This shall be the second time at the tabernacle.
What makes this bitter sweet is its my 35th birthday"week" , actually 23rd. But what more could a fellow Virginian ask for!?!? How can I get backstage? Laughing out loud
I wish.
~Shan

by AMJACOBSON12 September 5, 2012 - 19:23

We were all set to see you at the Midland in KC. If it's true, you're coming to The Uptown, we can't wait!!!! We've been waiting for a while to see you guys. How can we get tickets in Dec.? How come you are not listed to be there? Just wondering. I want floor as soon as possible!

by KNUTSOE28 September 5, 2012 - 19:08

Fargo, ND loves Lamb of God. Please return soon.

by TYSTICK September 5, 2012 - 18:34

Thank god can't wait to get tickets again

by USNAVYCOP September 5, 2012 - 18:24

Thank you for coming to the west coast. San Diego would be awesome, as the thousands of Navy and Marines stationed here would go crazy, but LA is close enough!!!! We need our dose of Lamb of God!!!

Randy...you will get over these ridiculous charges, and be stronger for it. Take care and stay strong!

-Heath