Latest News

Official Statement from LAMB OF GOD ...

First of all, thanks to everyone who has reached out in support of Randy and each of us in this terrible situation. It’s noted and very much appreciated.

We have been keeping our heads down and not speaking out due to the fluid nature of the situation and the constantly changing information that even we receive daily. Within an hour things can do endless 180’s. It’s maddening to try and make heads or tails.

We’re taking the time to speak to you as it has been a significant period of time since this situation began and while nothing is immediately clear to any of us, we are not trying to keep anyone in the dark.

We have reached out and are making use of the resources we have acquired to help our brother who is still detained in Czech jail.

In the two years since, we were never notified of anything related to this incident.

Randy is our brother and we assure you, we are all staying very positive for him, working endlessly behind the scenes to provide any and all assistance possible.

The best we can do is to stay positive and continue to support our friend that we know is innocent.

We know that justice will prevail and we will continue to do our part to support our friend.

- LAMB OF GOD

Donate to Randy’s Legal Fund

Comments for this News article

by DELLA March 30, 2014 - 09:04

The particular include webpage involving Arsenide Rug is outstanding! Their design and style may be carried out with these kinds of excellence along with I must say i loved the item. It had been intriguing to read with the blog site along with learn about this relation concerning Mommy Pig along with Ennis.<a href="https://www.passbeemedia.com/mobile-wallet-cloud-solutions/">Mobile wallet</a>

by GIZMOS February 1, 2014 - 10:26

Thanks for everything guys!
Cheers
<a href="http://www.optionsbinaireseu.com/" >page d'accueil</a>

by SHAHBAZ123 January 11, 2014 - 11:13

There's a request out there which will be delivered to the particular light house if adequate correct indicator it. Yahoo it along with indicator it. My partner and <a href="http://www.houltoninstitute.com/aspca/">Houlteninstitute.com</a> i already have. And come up coming payday, I will donate for the account along with aid in whatever way I could. You folks usually are the reason why My partner and i hear metallic and possess become a artist along with My partner and i lookup to help yall. So i will assist in whatever way I could.

by ARCARRO December 3, 2013 - 18:39

This is a nice post. Very good work. Just keep the standard and quality of your work going! <strong><a href="http://grupok2.com.br" rel="">site</a></strong>

by SIGMA November 28, 2013 - 13:53

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
<a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/thedesiresystemreview/">how do i make her want me sexually</a>

by SIGMA November 27, 2013 - 10:57

Come fishing with the Experts at True blue Gold coast fishing Charters. We are a Family owned and operated Gold coast deep sea fishing charter business based at Runaway bay Marina, on the beautiful Gold Coast. We take pride in giving our customers an enjoyable, Gold coast deep sea fishing charter experience aboard our comfortable, fully equipped, purpose built fishing vessels.
<a href="http://goldcoastcharterfishing.com.au/">Gold coast fishing charters</a>

by RONAN1122 November 16, 2013 - 07:17

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
<a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/dramamethodreview/">drama method pdf</a>

by ROBERT1122 November 12, 2013 - 08:41

<a href="http://bitcoincenter.jigsy.com/">bet bitcoins</a>

by JANEBRENDAN October 30, 2013 - 05:51

Thank you very much for using the nice info is visible in this blog and the very nice posts.

by ZION1122 October 29, 2013 - 05:41

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
<a href="http://www.eliminarsuor.com.br">suor</a>

by ZION1122 October 22, 2013 - 01:19

Excellent publish from specialist also it will probably be a fantastic know how to me and thanks very much for posting this useful data with us all.
<a href='http://texmzj.com'>Go to Tex MZJ</a>

by ZION1122 October 13, 2013 - 03:28

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
<a href="http://telechargerminecraft.fr">minecraft gratuit</a>

by ROBERT1122 October 10, 2013 - 06:26

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
<a href='http://cornfedderbydames.com'>Corn Fedder by Dames Tips</a>

by JANET September 29, 2013 - 21:25

I like this article. It writes very well and it is wonderful. excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!

by ROBERT1122 September 8, 2013 - 06:45

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
<a href="http://www.magicseosolution.com">Clicking Here</a>

by MWAY410 July 26, 2012 - 10:39

According to an article published by the Gauntlet on Wednesday, Lamb of God vocalist Randy Blythe, who has been in a Czech prison for a month now, posted bail of U.S. $400,000, but has been denied release after the prosecutor in the case issued a challenge against it.

The Gauntlet explains the next step in the Czech legal process:

by BROMERTA July 21, 2012 - 23:51

We are all behind you brother , myself and many others are still in absolute disbelief as to how this situation has unfolded. you are in our thoughts every single day you are behind bars . Your heavy metal family is behind you all the way and can not wait to see you back behind the mic tearing it up on stage

All the best mate hope to see you soon .

by DONMAGICSHAWN1971 July 19, 2012 - 13:02

i was wondering if anyone has heard any news about the court hearing that was gonna happen today? did he get released or is he still stuck in that cell?

by VIRTIM July 19, 2012 - 04:00

Hi. Some news from Czech Republic press in short. On Monday 16th was Randy's bail doubled to 400 000 USD to prevent him leave the country. He is charged of manslaughter (3-10yrs in jail by czech law). That 19year old guy pushed from podium died two weeks after the incident. He wasnt drunk or on drugs due to medical examination. Nobody knows why it took police two years to make any legal steps. I hope it will all be settled soon, but because of complicated czech judicial system it can take quite a long time, even years. Wish you lot of streght guys!

by FUBAR1807 July 16, 2012 - 21:46

I'm sure you guys are on this, but I work for a legal organization and have a lot of contacts who are internationally based attorneys. If that sounds like it would help, let me know.

by AFRO-METAL July 16, 2012 - 09:53

This is definatly one of the toughest times for metal, for Lamb of God and the fans as we helplessly await this seemingly never ending decision for by far one of the best singers in metal history and, in my book, the greatest metal band to hit this Earth. I couldn't imagine what Randy is going through, his wife and his brothers in Lamb of God. I ran around yelling "FREE RANDY BLYTHE!" at the Dallas, TX Mayhem Festival this year. I do the same around my hometown as metal heads alike raise a fist and do the same. We are waiting for your safe return Randy!

by PHELAN July 15, 2012 - 21:20

I'm so upset to see this happen to one of sickest metal singers to
grace this industry! I buy all your CDs DVDs and still can't get enough
Thankyou for everything you have brought to my own guitar playing!
All of you are a true inspiration and example of the best musical notation
in the world and my thoughts and prayers go out to Randy and everyone
effected in this tough time!

P.s. Mark I luv the new album brother, your my hero!!

by PAZUZU156 July 15, 2012 - 04:07

There is a petition out that will be sent to the white house if enough proper sign it. Google it and sign it. I already have. And come next payday, I'll donate to the fund and help any way I can. You guys are why I listen to metal and have become a musician and I look up to yall. So I will help any way I can.

by SKWIDMAN157 July 15, 2012 - 02:59

Hope Randy makes it out soon. This is bullshit, i havent seen the video of this incident but, even if randy did push this guy off the stage, fans need to realize that just a few years ago Dimebag was gunned down by a lunatic who ran up on stage. the point is band members have no idea who the fuck you are so stay off the stage. so, in randy's defense, if he did push the guy off, he was in the right in order to keep him self safe. but my heart goes out the fan who died and to his family. he was probably just trying to have fun up there. this is just a really bad situation full spectrum.

by MUHAMMAD MUZAKI July 12, 2012 - 23:07

maybe you could teach me a voice scream?

by DLUBECK July 11, 2012 - 14:40

To Kaanghu: I know how you feel on your order status man. But that is not even close to lamb of gods fault. Myplaydirect and Sony are responsible for the merch site and they are less than useless. I ordered a few things and tried to contact customer service and nobody in that organization knew anything. I was completely disgusted and now go elsewhere for my Lamb of God merch.

by ARIESEAGLE July 11, 2012 - 08:09

To Kaanghu: You will get your T shirts in due time. Since the arrest on June 27, merch shipments have probably lost a little priority. Begging for money is a misperception. The fund was set up for those who want to help out. It's not a money-making scheme. Have you ever hired a lawyer? As far as the Alaska show is concerned - everyone lost out on that one - due to illness. Sorry your life was ruined.

by KAANGHU July 11, 2012 - 02:14

So I truely believe Randy should be let out and left alone, but asking for money? when you're easily one of the biggest bands in the world? goddamn ridiculous if you ask me. PLUS i am trying to donate, i ordered $250 worth of Merch from your store over a month ago, was assured it would ship "on or before july 1" and yet NOT A DAMN THING has been shipped. it sucks to say I'm not going to be a fan for long when you can't even come through with t shirts when you're advertising them as available, yet begging for money. FREE RANDY

by EWERSM July 11, 2012 - 00:27

Hang in there Randy! We are all behind you.

by SIK--END 420 July 10, 2012 - 13:59

I was in complete shock after i found out about the incident i hope and believe that everything will work out for the best. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!! justice for randy and his family and for all the lamb of god fans out there get back home safe so we can all keep banging our heads!!!!!!!
i watched the video u can clearly see the randy is not at fault. go to gauntlet.com

by JGALLARDO July 10, 2012 - 10:15

This absolutely unfair. It upsets me and thinking back growing up going to concerts from Slayer to Sepultura and in the 80's when I was a teenager from Murphy's Law to the Dead Kennedy's and our local hero band D.R.I. and the fact is that upfront stage in a metal rock concert or in the mosh pit has always been known to be a bit dangerous, it is understood and perhaps a code that when you're in the pit or upfront near the stage, you are there enjoying yourself at your own risk. Maybe even the lure of why we go to these shows, it is part of the experience.

by JASONINRENONV July 7, 2012 - 20:24

What makes this case so disturbing to me on a personal level is that I know for a fact that Randy would never attempt to injure a fan in any way. In the past I've visited with Randy in Bangkok and in Tokyo. He's a great man and an amazing performer. Randy Blythe and all of the members of Lamb of God are the most kind and gentle souls in the heavy metal genre today. They always have time to stop for a chat, a photo, an autograph....they know that their success comes from THE FANS, and that to injure a fan would be to go against what the Lamb of God ethos is all about.

by DIABLOVT July 7, 2012 - 17:02

We are all behind ya brother.. I have as many people as i can heading to you're Facebook to help out as well. I just hope that you get out very soon for you and you're immediate family. You also have a show in Atlanta to play and we miss LOG down here ! \,,/